Monday, October 30, 2006

The coolest family ever!


This is my family. These are our Jack O'lanterns. I have no idea how Kristin got a hold of a pumpkin like that. That is too cool. My family was nice enough to put my face on a pumpkin (at least for the email, I can't figure out if it is really there.) That is, however, the Dawson Fern. My family is taking care of it as a symbol of taking care of me while I am in China. I have been told that the Dawson Fern sits at the table during special dinners and holidays. I am jealous of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawson,
I think that your face was actually pin to the pumpkin. It sounds as if you are having a great time and showing your chinese friends some of our weird customs. Love Gramps

Anonymous said...

And we openly mock the Dawson Fern the same way that we mock you. It's kind of cool because the fern has wittier comebacks than you do!

Dad.