Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beijing Series Part 8 (Final)










The train ride home was great. It was so weird because the same 2 little girls who rode to Beijing with me rode back with me in the same train car. We weren't in the same little room but we were in the same train car. It was strange. We all had a very good time catching up - though none of us understood each other because of the language barrier.
Amy was in my cabin with me. The 2 little girls pretended to put make-up on Amy's face 5 times. Each time, they made Amy marry me. I felt bad. I didn't want to marry her but they married us several times in this elaborate ceremony that I didn't understand. My gift to them was 2 pieces of chocolate each. The night before I gave one of them chocolate and found out that Hershey chocolate is too sweet for them; they don't like it. So, I gave each of them 2 pieces and they accepted it after 3 offers. They had to. 3 was the magic number. Then they felt like they had to eat it in front of me. It was hilarious watching 4 little kids choke down 2 pieces of Hershey chocolate. You might say that I was evil, but they made me and Amy get married 5 times.
You might notice in the above pictures a lady who is eating nuts. I decided to document her in my journey because she is the only living human chipmunk I have ever seen. Click on the pics to enlarge them. You will see her scarfing down seed after seed after seed. Then you can see the piles of seeds she left. She ate them in maybe 30 seconds. Hundreds of seeds in seconds. I started laughing and couldn't stop. Ask Amy, I was crying because I was laughing so hard. (Just remember those times where I start laughing for no reason and I tell you why I was laughing and you didn't think it was funny but you started laughing because I was so rediculous. That is what it was like.)
Beijing Series - over.

No comments: