Monday, September 25, 2006

Some random things...

I have been an advocate for many years to get rid of onions, mushrooms, and peppers (green, red, and yellow). However, since I have been in china, I have been in love with these three vegetables. I suppose it is a sort of forced love. These vegetables seem to be in everything. Maybe it is the oil. Maybe it is the rice. It doesn't matter - these vegetables tastes so good.


Mmm. Mmm. Good.

So, I thought that maybe I would have grown up a little over the last few months but I haven't. I am still a college student through and through. Below is the lastest thing that I found in my refrigerator. It is spaghetti with large chunks of mold all over the place. It was disgusting.


Oh, and here is a flower. (I'm trying to perfect my photography skills. Any thoughts?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mushrooms onions and peppers I am disapointed who are you and what have you done with my brother

Anonymous said...

You have finally found out what some of the good stuff is. All you need is the pizza crust under it and you can't go wrong. Of course some meat along with the vegetables would help.
Love Gramps

Anonymous said...

the speghetti doesn't look to appetizing but the photography is great...keep at it and who knows....Granny

Anonymous said...

the speghetti doesn't look to appetizing but the photography is great...keep at it and who knows....Granny

becky said...

I love the flower....know of any good parks in china? maybe i can visit and we can finally make up for not going to the parthenon enough. miss you friend.