Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Wild Discovery...



So, this is a wild discovery, but unfortunately it is one that my friends made long before I did. I think it might have been due to the fact that while they were cleaning their apartments, I was relaxing. And then...I had to clean mine.

I changed my sheets only to discover this beautiful love scene entitled "Angle of Love". Now, I know beds are made for 2 things, sleep and love making, but do the Chinese think that beds are also for decoration? Did no one tell the manufacturer that this wonderful scene would be covered up by sheets that are relatively bland? Also, did they mean "Angel of Love"? What is an "angle" of love? Anyway, to my excitement or maybe disappointment, I found this beautiful bed set to cover up this monstrousity.

Until next time, do something fun and useful like painting a mural in the cabinet space under the bathroom sink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dunno, man. Angle of love seems pretty appropriate to me. Glad you're having fun up there in Yichang. Come visit us Shiyaners sometime!

Brian