Sunday, August 27, 2006

Touchdown!!!!


Alright, I am here (finally, and with my 3 friends - Brad, Amy, and Beth). After traveling for 13,000 million years, I finally arrived in Yichang City, Hubei Province, China. What a journey! If I never fly again, it will be all too soon.

So here is my first impression of China:
It is huge.

Here is my second:
It could hold way more people. There is so much land that isn't being used. I am kind of glad though. The countryside wouldn't be as beautiful if it was covered in houses or shanty's.

Ok, so we arrived at the school on Sunday. The school looked pretty neat. We were excited until we saw our apartments. I almost lost it. I could show you pictures but the pictures make it look good. By dinner time, we were all contemplating going home. After a small dinner (muffins), we conversed with our Father. After a long 12 hour sleep, we all woke up refreshed and more excited than the day before. I am glad we are staying.

Eventually, I will have pictures. Until then, No Driving Drunken.

No comments: