Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oh and my costume...

I was Quail Man! 3 days after the party one of my favorite students ran up to me and said, "I still remember you wore your underwear on the outside of your shorts." I just laughed, I would be concerned if someone forgot that after 3 days. Even I am still chuckling inside about how ridiculous that was. Boy am I glad I wore underwear that I bought for that day. And FYI, I don't wear that kind of underwear in case you were wondering. Oh, and I wasn't the only one wearing underwear on the wrong side of his clothes. One boy showed up with Mr. Bananaman written on the front and Hello Kitty on the back. Katie dressed up as Hello Kitty. Anyway, I loved my costume mostly because I got that stupid belt to stand up on my forehead. You try it!

No comments: