Saturday, May 19, 2007

April Birthdays...

So as you know, I have struggled keeping my blog up to date. Now that I can blog due to the Foreign Affairs Office finally coming through for us, I am forced to think about where to begin. Do I catch you up on everything or pick it up without caring what happened over the last few months? I think it would be a pity not to catch you up because so many neat things have happened and there are friends who deserve to be talked about in this vast and infinite cyberspace.

Here are some pictures of the April Birthdays. Beth and I celebrated our birthdays last month. On my birthday, my friends laid candles out in the shape of 23 down below my apartment. That was cool to see. Beth comes up with the coolest ideas. I have never seen anyone else go to such great lengths to make people feel special. Well, I have seen my Mom go to great lengths...so Beth is the second most creative and giving person I have ever met. My mom sent a Red Velvet Cake (my favorite) to China for someone to cook. Amy cooked it and wrote Chinese on it. Travis told me before I saw the surprise but it was no big deal. It was still cool. AND they let me have the whole cake to myself...thus continuing a tradition that my Mom started my freshman year of college. (And sometimes I wonder why I can't get into shape...)

We celebrated Beth's bday on the 27th. We did Mexican food, ghetto dance party, and special hang out time. That was a good night. Beth dressed up in her new skirt - very classy looking. Mexican was great! (She loves Mexican food. She also cooks a mean enchilada...I am sure it is better than Daniel's. Haha.) (Daniel if you read this, nothing personal. Beth is too great!) Ghetto Dance party...well, I don't dance often and I don't dance well. So basically, if we aren't doing the Macarena or the Cha Cha Slide, then I can't really do anything. Amy did a great job decorating Beth's cake. 76 days! Well, now there is less than 55 or so days. And then of course, there will be milk!




No comments: